Dentist Niles, MI - Sure Family Dental
The best care for your teeth in town!
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient care from dentists in Niles? You’ve come to the right place. From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Sure Family Dental. We care about you, your family and your friends, and we’re here to help you achieve your healthiest, brightest smile. At Sure Family Dental we know every person’s dental needs are unique. That’s why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable, convenient atmosphere. We’re confident we can provide superior dental care that no other dentist in Niles can offer.
We specialize in improving smiles. You can learn more about our smile-enhancing services on our website, including:
- General Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
We’ve developed this informational website as an extension of our practice, to serve as a convenient, educational resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find helpful information about our services, credentials and office policies. You can also easily access patient forms or request an appointment with our Niles dentist.
Discover a new dental experience at Sure Family Dental! We look forward to caring for you and your family’s dental needs.
- Cleanings & Deep scalings
- Root canals & Crowns
- Teeth whitening
- Dentures & Implants
- Braces and Invisalign
- Emergency care for pain relief
- Amalgam Fillings
- Composite fillings (white fillings)
- Sedative fillings
- Routine tooth extractions - (Details about insurance coverage for pulling teeth.)
- Root canal treatment - (Details about insurance coverage for root canals.)
- Periodontal scaling and root planing
- Periodontal surgery (maybe Major service)
- Recementing dental crowns
- Stainless steel (prefabricated) crowns
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- making impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs)
- Performing documentation and office management activities
Should you ever need additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.